Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life Changing Decisions

I think it's time I re-took control of this blog. I don't know what Rachael is going to be doing, perhaps she will find the strength to post at the some point. But in the meantime, we will no longer wait for her.
I got far behind in posts myself because for awhile there, my life was working out okay. I had a job I adored, I was making new friends, developing new hobbies, traveling, even finding time to go out with new wonderful gentlemen callers. I was making Good Decisions. Yes, it was all coming together.

And then on Wednesday of last week I went in to work, told my boss I was quitting my job and leaving the city. I packed everything in four suitcases and drove away a few days later. Any of my friends not on Facebook don't even know that I've moved away. I should probably call them.

Yeah. That happened.

Bad decision? Time will tell. It was certainly rash, poorly thought out, and probably somewhat stupid.

In any case, I am going to begin to use this blog to track this decision, write about the life of the lonely, the unemployed, and the impoverished. At least for a little while. And time will tell whether or not this decision was a Poor one.

No comments:

Post a Comment