Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mornings

Anyone who has ever lived with me for any length of time (or not lived with, just been around any given morning when I have woken up) knows that I am not a Morning Person. At times I am filled with anger, but most of the time I am just extremely confused. This leads to all kinds of interesting scenarios, most of which I don't even remember by one in the afternoon.
Point is, I should really not be doing anything in the morning. Anything whatsoever.
Today I decided to cook myself eggs.

Cooking + Morning = Very Poor Decision Indeed

I took two eggs out of the refrigerator. So far so good. I then cracked the egg on the side of a pan, broke the egg over the sink, dumped the inside down the disposal and put the two broken shell halves in the pan.

Then I looked at it and said out loud, "Something is not right."

After a minute, I figured it out, and then I ate some Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment