Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bathing Suit!

What with the insanity that has recently become my life, I did not find a topic for today's post. Rachael and I have been spending a large amount of time with each other and, more recently, with her new foreign exchange student. Actually, there is a poor decision for you. I demanded his hand in marriage this weekend, which is probably something I should not have done, the fact that he is only 19 not withstanding. And I do mean demanded rather than asked. Though he believed I was joking. So I'm just going to have to try again this weekend.
But news! Between picking up strangers in bars (okay, maybe another poor decision?), having trouble parking (I PARKED RACHAEL'S CAR), getting lost (Rachael stopped paying attention to the streets and started paying attention to Ke$ha on the radio), freaking out the exchange student with the size of our cheeseburgers, and other shenanigans, WE BOUGHT A BATHING SUIT. Rachael made me drive out to the far reaches of the far reaches of the edges of the city and I found the absolute only one piece bathing suit in a size below a 6 and I promptly BOUGHT IT.
No swimming today though. Trip to FunFest! Where fun will be had by everyone but me. I will be busy running around shouting "KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" "STOP HITTING YOUR BROTHER!" "STOP TELLING YOUR SISTER YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER!" "STOP TELLING YOUR SISTER YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HER BUT IN SPANISH. I UNDERSTAND SPANISH."

No comments:

Post a Comment