Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Are My Former Decisions Going?

Well, I have a job! A real one! In an office! So the whole coming to DC with nothing hoping to make a life...decision that is beginning to work out and explains why I no longer have much free time in which to write.
Internet dating...not the worst decision, not the best. Couldn't really get into it, it is not for me. I do, however, have great fun reading through everyone's profile and grading their grammar. Most people fail.
Craigslist babysitting...no idea what happened, they never called again.
Cricket internet...not too bad actually. It works most of the time. Which is more than I ever hoped was possible.
In another two weeks though I am going back to Pittsburgh to see Rachael...I'm sure plenty of terrible decisions will be made. None of them will be my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment